Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge June 15


It's time for another Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge!  For this challenge I use the Tulip Bouquet stamp to go with my SEI paper. I turned my design sideways because my image is long.

You can find the details on The House that Stamps Built.  You can also see the design team's sketch cards there.  A $25 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions stamps is up for grabs, so be sure to play along! 
  • Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Tulip Bouquet 912-K
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SEI Couture 6x6, Neenah Solar White, SU! Elegant Eggplant
  • Other: Copics - V01, V09, V15, BG0000, BG70, BG 72, YG21, YG93, Colorless Blender, Oval Nesties, Oval Scallop Nesties

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Super pretty, Miriam! Love the colors you used, and you've colored your image so wonderfully!

Harriet Skelly said...

I like your take on the sketch Miriam! Your coloring is so beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

yummy
qkk

joy said...

Beautiful coloring and love your paper choice (this is one of my favorites stamp images)

Karen Hasheck said...

Awesome card- great job on the coloring!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Miriam!! I love your take on the sketch! Beautiful coloring!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the color combo and how u turned the sketch on it's side!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Lovely card, Miriam. You've colored it beautifully and it's perfect with those papers!