Monday, May 16, 2011

Repeat Impressions SOTW Arbor Fence

We've got a new Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week, Arbor Fence.  Through next Sunday, May 22, you can purchase this stamp at half price.  Get the details at the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, and to see the other Rock Stars' cards.

I stamped my fence first and colored it with Copics.  I airbrushed the sky and grass after masking and cut it out with an oval nestie.  The bright Papertrey Ink paper was the perfect companion.  I punched an oval hole in the corner and put the sentiment behind it.
  • Stamps: Repeat Impressions - Arbor Fence, You brighten my day
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiment
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink - Green Boutique, green cardstock, Neenah Solar White
  • Other:  Nesties Oval and scalloped oval, SU! White taffeta ribbon & oval punch, Copics, ABS, Prima flower, brown pearl, EK Success slot punch, Little Yellow Bicycle Crepe Paper Lace Stickers

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Miriam! Love the blues and greens and your coloring!

Karen Hasheck said...

Lovely card- great coloring and I love the lace stickers touch!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Miriam!! I love your coloring and the doily border!

Harriet Skelly said...

Miriam your card is beautiful - I love the dp and the ribbon treatment!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very pretty - nice combination of paper and image. Love that lace strip and the way you did the sentiment!