Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lenten Rose SSSC 111

I love the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #111 layout for this week so I used my new Flourishes set, Lenten Rose.  I've seen some real lenten roses in pink which is so much more interesting than the usual pale green.  I paired it up with some Webster's Pages paper and bakers twine.  I added some clear gel to the vase for a glass look.  The Copic colors I used are:
Leaves: G12, G24,
Roses: R83, R46,
Rose center: Y32, Y35,
Water: BG10, BG70.
Finished size is 5.25 square.
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Lenten Rose, Life Lines
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Webster's Pages, SU! Rose Red, So Saffron & Chocolate Chip cardstock, Neenah Natural White
  • Other: Jillibean Bakers Twine, SU! embossing folder, Spellbinders Nesties in circle and scalloped circle, Viva Decor Glass Effect Gel in Crystal Clear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the dotted circle, that really dresses it up! Great colors.
qkk

Julie Koerber said...

wow...wow.. WOW!!! Miriam, this card is drop dead gorgeous! Love the color scheme and the way you colored up these beautiful blossoms! This is a stunner!

Shirley said...

Beautiful and your textures are wonderful!