Monday, March 28, 2011

Flourishes Spring! SSSC110


Of course Flourishes has a new spring set!   I took the nest and added the bird (cut out and popped) for a fun card.  The layout is from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 110 but I made mine square, 4.5 x 4.5. 
Copics I used:
Branch & nest: E21, E23, E25, E27
Eggs & background: BG10, BG70, BG72, BG75
Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67
Bird: B91, B93, B95.
Maybe I'll find a pretty nest like this with eggs in it this spring in my garden!
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Spring Has Sprung
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
  • Paper: Webster' Pages 6x6 Country Estate, Neenah Natural White, chocolate cardstock
  • Other: Hero Arts blue gems, SU! oval punch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I like that! Great color job on the birdie.
qkk

smhoffmann said...

Love it!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

M, this is beautiful! Love the added bird next to the nest.