Friday, March 25, 2011

Flourishes Birdhouse


Flourishes Friendly Reminders is a great set especially because of the birdhouse!  I am trying to add more birdhouses to my garden this spring.  It is colored with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  There is shiny copper in the Kaisercraft paper for sparkle. Can you tell I just love 6x6 paper?  The scale of the pattern is just perfect for cards unlike many 12x12 papers.   I stamped and colored an extra little birdie for the sentiment circle.  Finished size is A2.
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Friendly Reminders
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (sentiment)
  • Paper: Kaisercraft - Secret Bird Society 6x6 pad, Neenah Natural White, brown and peach cardstock
  • Other: Nesties, circle punch, SU! Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, Miriam! I'm all in favor of more birdhouses in the garden...who knows, you may even attract a robin...har, har....