Monday, February 7, 2011

Rose Heart & Blog Candy Winner! FTTC103

First, the Winner of the Blog Candy is #7, Claudia!!  I'll put your prize in the mail today Claudia!  True Random Number Generator 7
On to today's card....
Yesterday I got my favorite new set from Flourishes called Hearts and Flowers!  I had to ink up the rose heart for a valentine.  Colored it with Copic markers RV10,11,13 and paired it up with a new lacey circle nestie and some metallic SEI paper. You probably can't see them but some of the roses have tiny pink pearls in their centers.  I posted it with the Flourishes Challenge: FTTC103 Valentine. Finished size is 5.5 inches squared.
  • Stamps: Flourishes - Hearts and Flowers
  • Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk dew drop
  • Paper: SEI - With All My Heart 6x6, Neenah Solar White, SU! Pink Pirouette & Rich Razzleberry
  • Other: Nesties Lacey Circle, cotton lace, Copic markers

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful card Miriam! I just received this Set too and I like how you colored it...so soft and perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at the FTTC! Make sure to enter this beauty at the Flourishes *Bring Back Beautiful* challenge too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautifully done!