Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog Award

The talented Ann Schach is one of my favorite stampers. Her cards inspire me and I CASE them all the time. It meant so much to me when Ann honored me with the Liebster Blog Award.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring newer blogs to light and originated in Germany. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others. They should have less than 150 followers.

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:
1  Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2  Let the honorees know that I selected them
3  Copy & paste the blog award on my blog
I tried to pick a couple which may be new to some of you.

Robin Kirkpatrick of Robin's Rubber Room

Marcy Antle of Queen Marcy Originals

Janet Hickey of SmARTalec Studios

I hope you'll pay a visit to these blog if you haven't already!

No comments: