Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Riding Pretty - Delivery

When I first saw this IO bike set I thought of delivering newspapers.  Don't know why since I never had a paper route!  I paired it up with an Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Newsprint and embossed it in black.  The bike is highlighted with Glossy Accents and Silver Smooch.  This card is on display at Impressive Ideas in Roswell, GA.
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo, SU! Craft Basic Black
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Black & Red cardstock
  • Other: clear EP, Copics, Silver Fox Smooch, Perfect Layers, Glossy Accents, heart ribbon

3 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

The rolled p newspapers are the CUTEST! A brilliant idea to make and put those in the basket!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE.
qkk

gina Kirkorian Ingham said...

This is so Portland girl! Everyone here lives on their bikes! I could see this for sale at some cute Portland Boutique!