Saturday, January 29, 2011

On the Green again

Another card with the On the Green stamp by SU!  I wanted the image to be multi-colored but it is hard to achieve strong colors using the direct to rubber method.  So, I found my Kaleidacolor Fruitcake ink pad.  It has 3 shades of green, purple and red.  I paired it up with Ruby Red, Rich Razzleberry and dark green cardstock.  The circle under the sentiment is a "golf ball" made the same way I did on the first On the Green card.
  • Stamps: Stampin' UP!: One the Green, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Woodgrain
  • Ink: Kaleidacolor: Fruitcake, SU! Rich Razzleberry
  • Paper: SU! Ruby Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, dark green
  • Other: Cuddlebug embossing folder, SU! Word Window & Modern Label & 1 inch circle punchs, silver pearls, Heart of Heart embosslit

No comments: