Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Serendipity Baby!


The Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge this week has a BABY theme!  I just love this cow jumping over the moon image and wanted to make a baby card with it.   I paper pieced her and popped her body on the card.  The stars above the cow are cut out from the stamped image Straight Moon Border.
The finished size is 6 1/4 by 5.


Check out what the rest of the Design Team created!
Anya, Cathy, Jenny, JeanneMarybeth, & Pauline

We would love for you to play along in our challenge for a prize.  
See the details HERE.

The SALE this week is FREE SHIPPING on all Continental US orders of $10 or more through April 10.
 

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is adorable Miriam! Love the colors , and those are some tiny stars you cut out!

Jeanne J. said...

That cow always makes me smile - I'm needing it now! So fun! Love all the details too!

Cathy Weber said...

Very sweet card Miriam...love that cow image which is one of my favorites. Great job paper piecing, the cow and all those stars!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous baby card, I love the papers and this whimsical cow jumping over the moon. Lovely!