Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Serendipity Stamps - November Blog Hop #1



Just in time for Thanksgiving, this spooky owl has 
made an appearance on a twig wreath.

I missed this wonderful owl die so I just 
had to pull him out and color him up!
Finished size is 4.25 square.

Welcome to the first Blog Hop for Serendipity Stamps in November!

The HOP Prize is a $20 Serendipity Stamps 
Gift Certificate to a random commenter.
You can leave comments from today through Sunday
 and Mary will announce the winner on November 12.

Here is the list of Design Team members participating in the HOP:


Next up is Vickie Zimmer's blog here.




  • Serendipity Stamps & dies: Owl Die 015GD, Creepy Wreath Die 067MD
  • Other dies: Tonic Scalloped Square
  • Other: Taylored Expressions embossing folder.
  • 15 comments:

    Mary Dew Lee said...

    I've missed the Owl too! I'm so glad you used him - I'll have to go pull mine out too! I LOVE how you layered him over the Creepy Wreath! This is a great fall card!

    Denise Bryant said...

    Love the owl layered over the wreath! Great textures and details on your card!

    cghundley said...

    Oh I love this owl
    and the background
    embossing looks
    fabulous!
    Carla from Utah

    Karen said...

    WOW! Awesome looking owl.

    Colorado Crafter said...

    Wow, that is a great owl!!! Love your card!!!

    Bonnie said...

    What a wonderful owl, Mariam! I love how you've pieced him and placed him in the tree!

    Cindy Holmes said...

    Gorgeous Owl die cut card! I really like the background too!

    McStamper said...

    What a wonderful card. Love the owl and layers.

    Sue D said...

    What an awesome owl. I like the embossed background too.

    Eve N said...

    Love how you inlaid the die cuts pieces to create the perfect colors in your pretty owl card.

    Dana M said...

    What a fantastic card! Lovely design. The textures and layers are fabulous.

    Glennis F said...

    Oh Wow! I am a great fan of owls - I would love to get this one

    Pat said...

    I adore this fun die cut owl, Mirium which looks great on the twiggy wreath and with the pretty textured ef background. A beautiful card. x

    Skye said...

    A magnificent owl, he is so impressive. A great card with lots of lovely texture and the colours are perfect

    Mary Holshouser said...

    Spectacular. He really
    pops off the card.
    Great colors. thanks
    for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com