Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cupids 'n MOJO 330

Better late than never with my MOJO Monday 330 entry!  The deadline is tonight!  Once again they have provided us with a great layout.  I had my new IO Cupid die out so I went with it!

Here is my card at a different angle.  It measures 3 1/2 x 6.  I used Authentique's 6x6 Bundle paper and some black card stock.

I layered the dies with black to make them pop.  The cupid is raised with foam tape.
Inside I die cut the cupid out of my liner paper for the negative image.  I added an Impression Obsession sentiment to finish it off.  Below is the layout I used.

 
  • Stamps: Impression Obsession - Love is all you need
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Paper: Authentique - Bundle 6x6, Neenah - Solar White, misc black
  • Dies: Impression Obsession - Cupids, Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals, Hearts
  • Other: Perfect Layers, Martha Stewart heart border punch

3 comments:

Katie Sims said...

So pretty, Miriam! Love all of those gorgeous die cuts and your pretty papers!

Shirley said...

How really unique and so pretty too! I really like the DP you chose to support your beautiful die cuts and the inside is awesome too! Very fun and pretty at the same time!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.