Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello French Country!

 I finally got the new Graphic 45 French Country line of goodies!!  I'm really looking forward to making LOTS of fun projects with it.  First I have a card with minimal stamping, letting the paper shine.  I fussy cut the sunflowers and popped them with foam tape.

 Here is the inside of the card.  The paper line came with 3 sets of matching stamps so I used them on the inside.

All my new purchases shown here.  The little tags and banners will be a nice accent on my projects.

  • Stamps: Flourishes - Hello Inside & Out, G45 Hampton Arts French Country Set 1
  • Ink: Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Crimson Red, Distress - Peeled Paint
  • Paper: G45 French Country 8x8 & 12x12, Card stock Banners, red & black card stock
  • Other: Perfect layers, brown ribbon, button, twine

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! I love the French Country style. Very pretty!!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Beautiful, can't wait to get this paper.

Denise Marzec said...

REALLY pretty card! Love the flowers, the papers, the sponged edges...everything works together so wonderfully! Beautifully done. :)