Thursday, January 17, 2013

Flourishes TT 203 - Garden Dreams

 Flourishes is having a color challenge for their Timeless Tuesdays Challenge this week.  I used medium pink, medium emerald and brown for my card.  I colored the image with Copics and die cut it with Labels 1.  After I got it all layered up there was something missing.  So, I added the little flowers in the corner.  I didn't have any yellow flowers so I colored some white ones with a Copic.
Finished size is 5 x 5.
  • Stamps:  Flourishes - Garden Dreams
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Color Box - Chestnut Roan
  • Paper: Neenah - Natural White, brown cardstock, MME Sunshine 6x6
  • Other: Spellbinders - Labels 1, Wild Orchid flowers, Copics, PTI ribbon, Martha leaf punch

2 comments:

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Miriam! The black mat layers just set off the image perfectly!! Great coloring!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous coloring!! Love it!